eScreen Privacy and Security Policy
eScreen, Inc. is dedicated to protecting your privacy and providing you with the highest level of service. This notice describes our Privacy and Security Policy. By using escreen.com, edrugtest.com, MyeScreen.com, eScreen123, MyEOHN.com or nade.com (collectively the "Site"), you accept the terms of this Policy.
What This Policy Covers
This Policy covers how eScreen treats personal information that eScreen collects and receives, including information related to the use of the Site. Personal information is information that is personally identifiable (such as names and social security numbers), and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information We Collect and Use
The information we gather comes from a variety of sources and includes:
- Information you enter on our Site, or information that you provide to us in any other way.
- Information collected when you register with eScreen, and when you visit eScreen web pages. (Once you register with eScreen and sign in to use our services, you are not anonymous to us.)
- Information we receive from your browser and record on our server logs, including your Internet Protocol address and the pages you request.
- Information we obtain from others at your request or with your consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
eScreen does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of, or with, eScreen under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to manage drug test results and/or background check reports. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We provide the information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We will share information when necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of eScreen's policies, or as otherwise required by law.
We may provide aggregate statistics about visitors to our Site, such as volume, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Cookies are small strings of text that web sites can send to your browser. They were designed to help a web site operator determine that a particular user had visited the site previously and to remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. Cookies cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or obtain your e-mail address. If you are simply browsing our Site, a cookie may be used to identify your browser as one that has visited the Site before.
Our Site, like many other commercial web sites, may utilize cookies to: (1) collect information about how our Site is used, (2) authenticate the user of certain eScreen web applications, or (3) provide personalized information based on preferences you have indicated while using the Site. You have the ability to modify your browser to either accept all cookies, notify you when a cookie is sent, or reject all cookies. However, if you reject cookies, it may not be possible for you to utilize those of eScreen's services that require registration.
Your Choices Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Your Information
By voluntarily providing information, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If, in connection with your use of a particular service, we ask to use your data in a way not described in this Policy and you do not wish to permit that use, you can choose not to use the particular service.
You can edit your eScreen account information at any time. However, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to eScreen's services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and other communications that are considered part of your eScreen account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
You can delete your eScreen account by contacting your Account Manager or eScreen's Customer Service Department. However, drug testing and background check data may remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
How to Correct, Access, and Update Your Information
If you wish to access information that you have submitted through this Site or to request the correction of any inaccurate information you have submitted through this Site, please call 800-881-0722, option 5.
Confidentiality and Security
eScreen understands that the security of your personal information is important to you. To assist us in offering services in a secure manner, we employ a number of controls, as described below.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL). eScreen uses SSL encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as drug test results. Any time eScreen asks you for personal information, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
- User Validation. We validate your identity through confidential access codes before we allow online access to your account.
- Firewalls. The web site uses firewalls to protect our computer systems and your information. Firewalls act as a barrier and permit only specific types of traffic through our systems.
- Timeout Feature. eScreen uses a timeout feature, which automatically logs you out of your account after an extended period of time. Re-establishing and authenticating your credentials for your online session helps to reduce unauthorized access to your account with us.
- Secure Storage. eScreen maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Vendors and Partners. eScreen works with vendors and partners to protect the security and privacy of user information.
Access to Information by eScreen Employees
eScreen limits access to personal information about you to those employees whom we reasonably believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Security Steps You Can Take
Although eScreen provides security controls to protect your information, we believe it is important for you to share in the responsibility for security. The following are some ways you can protect yourself and your account:
- Never share your access codes with anyone.
- Consider using a personal firewall to prevent hackers from invading your personal computer, especially if you are using DSL or a cable modem to access the Internet.
- Install virus protection software and scan all downloaded software, as well as all diskettes, before use. Also, delete emails with attachments from unknown sources.
- Keep your software up to date. You can prevent many problems by regularly checking for and installing updates to your operating system, browser, messaging software, and other programs.
- When you have finished using the eScreen web site, remember to exit the application to prevent further access to your account. When using a public PC (such as in a library or school), also close the browser when you are finished.
To eScreen: If you believe your eScreen account has been compromised, or if someone has contacted you about your eScreen account and asked for a password, or other personal information, please report the incident us at: 800-881-0722, option 5.
To Law Enforcement: In the event that you believe that your personal safety is at risk or if you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the appropriate federal, state or local law enforcement officials.
Amendment of Policy
eScreen reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time and for any reason. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your eScreen account or by placing a prominent notice on our Site. Nothing contained in this Policy is intended to create a contract or agreement between eScreen and any user visiting the Site or providing personal information in any form.
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by other sites.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: 800-881-0722 option 5.