If your facility employs DOT-regulated workers alongside your non-regulated staffers, then eScreen can help manage both programs with one easy-to-use system. Our high-tech proficiency and experience allow us to ease your job in managing DOT-regulated programs. In fact, we’re so successful at automating this task that we currently manage two of the largest DOT programs in the country. And we process millions of data transactions each year, so you can rest assured your information is in good hands.
Some of the major ways your DOT program will benefit?
- Built-in compliance reports and management tools.
- Instant electronic DOT MIS reports and other statistical documents.
- An enhanced random drug-test program unlike any other in the industry.
- Online event scheduling with tracking and status abilities, allowing you to see each step in the collection and testing process.
- Collection and data management for all modes under DOT.
- Management of breath-alcohol testing and physicals.
- Access to one of the largest electronically integrated occupational health clinic networks.
If your company has both DOT and non-DOT employees, you’ll gain even more from eScreen’s programs. We add a level of consistency to the management of your drug screenings and physical exams because you’ll need only one electronic platform to cover both. And you’ll always know the status of each step in the collection and testing process because our system eliminates those “blind spots” that you experienced in the past.