DOT Program Management Solutions
Many companies have both Department of Transportation (DOT) and non-DOT employees and a variety of testing needs. eScreen® applies consistency to these split programs through one electronic platform for management and results reporting across all test types. The eScreen protocol eliminates many of the “blind spots” that occur during the DOT collection and lab testing process.
eScreen provides a diverse set of tools to address the unique needs of customers with employees regulated by the DOT. eScreen’s web-based application provides state-of-the-art program management tools that improve compliance and ease the administrative burden of regulated testing.
eScreen excels as the automated solution for regulated programs. Here are compelling examples of how eScreen can save your company time and money on your DOT program:
- eScreen currently manages two of the largest DOT programs in the country, and processes millions of data transactions each year
- Built-in compliance reports and management tools
- Instant electronic DOT MIS reports and other statistical documents
- Enhanced random program unlike any other in the industry
- Online event scheduling with tracking and status capabilities, allowing visibility at each step in the collection and testing process
- Expired event notification with automated results reporting to MyeScreen.com or through other methods of electronic reporting to the client
- Collection and data management for all modes under the DOT
- Management of breath alcohol testing and physicals
- Access to one of the largest electronically integrated occupational health clinic network
As the leader in drug testing technology, eScreen is dedicated to providing the most advanced platforms available for hiring professionals, resulting in tangible cost savings for companies.
Random drug test program management
The MyeScreen.com Random tool automates the administration process through an integrated application that links supervisor, manager, collection site, and donor. Employers establish the protocols and criteria for each donor pool, which automatically triggers manager notifications when specific donors are pulled to be tested according to the pool’s criteria. This advanced automation gives HR personnel an electronic application to process the details of the random program, and lightens their workload for other duties.
This Random tool is truly unique to the industry because it the first to automate the traditionally labor-intensive administrative burdens that HR professionals endure in running random programs.
The eScreen enhanced random drug test program management solution delivers:
- Proactive compliance
- Automated notification and escalation capabilities
- Cost containment