Relax. We’ve Got Your DOT Drug Testing Program Covered.
Department of Transportation (DOT) drug regulations don’t have to create a stranglehold on the efficiency of your DOT drug screen program. Turn to the solution used by some of the largest Department of Transportation programs in the country: eScreen®.
eScreen has created an electronic management system that makes DOT drug compliance easy. We take the work out of employee drug screening by linking all points in the drug test process to one sleek, online system. You’ll never again be left wondering what the status is of a donor’s results.
Even better, through eScreen’s web-based program, you can consolidate all aspects of your DOT drug program, from managing your pre-employment and random drug tests to physical exams and breath alcohol screening. We’ve even designed it to be compatible with your HRIS (Human Resource Information System). And it’s all available using our simple desktop application. Anytime, 24/7.
Some of the tools our program offers include:
- State-of-the-art random drug test management software
- Online event scheduling
- Built-in DOT compliance reports
- Instant electronic DOT MIS reports and other statistical documents
- Expired event notification with automatic reporting of results.
- Automated compliance escalations.
Learn more about how eScreen’s efficient, user-friendly program can help you manage your drug screen program in less time and with less trouble.
- Request details from one of our representatives.
- Read more about the benefits of our DOT drug screen management program.
- Visit our website to see eScreen's other innovative products and services, such as physicals scheduling and management, random drug-screen scheduling, custom reports, onsite medical clinics, and more.