MyeScreen can be integrated with applicant tracking and HRIS platforms to automate hiring and administrative processes.
Web-Based Program Management
Manage your employee drug-testing program completely online and always be in compliance
eScreen® allows you to view and manage all aspects of your hiring program online, from your desktop, 24/7. Even better, our secure, confidential web-based program—called MyeScreen®—helps you maintain a drug-free workplace with minimal hassles.
Our dynamic technology makes the task of hiring and maintaining staff members easier by integrating with all your HR functions, such as applicant tracking and HRIS platforms. The flexibility of MyeScreen.com allows you to create the perfect solution for your program’s specific needs.
Features and benefits of MyeScreen include:
- Rapid drug test results in real time (so you can make offers to first-choice candidates more quickly)
- Paperless drug test collections
- Built-in reports and management tools
- Online drug test scheduling
- Immediate notification of expired events and no-show donors
- Tracking and status monitoring of all employee drug screenings
- Management of both regulated and non-regulated test events
Classic features of MyeScreen
- View results and monitor the status of all drug test events and donors.
- Receive rapid drug test results in real time once confirmed.
- Retrieve, view or print a record anytime from your archive.
- Customize reports that show Turnaround Times, Test Statistics, Test Summaries and more.
- Set up and manage other users’ access to your account.
- Establish privilege levels and restrictions for each user.
- Activate and deactivate your account features and defaults.
- Initiate a testing event by preregistering a donor.
- Select a collection site from the nationwide eScreen Occupational Health Network (EOHN).
- Set event’s details, establish an expiration date/time and create a customized donor instruction form (called an ePassport®), which can be printed, emailed to the donor, or sent via SMS text messaging.
Enhanced features of MyeScreen
eScreen’s Random Tool is truly unique to the industry. It is the first to automate the labor-intensive administrative burdens you’ve previously endured in running random employee drug-screen programs. In fact, our Random tool makes the task of scheduling random drug tests effortless. It lightens your workload so you can complete other duties. Using it, you’ll be able to:
- Manage administration tasks using our feature that links supervisor, manager, collection site, laboratory, and medical review officer (MRO).
- Monitor and control random-testing events by custom designing your donor pools.
- Establish the protocols and criteria for each donor pool.
- Automatically notify managers when the system pulls their team members’ names for testing.
- Use online management-escalation tools for enhanced oversight of employee drug testing requirements.
- Manage unavailable employees and automatically assign alternate donors.
- Track your compliance status online, 24/7.
- Generate real-time reports on all employee drug-testing activities.
- Schedule events online to ensure accurate notification tracking.
- Implement exception-handling features.
- Receive electronic donor-selection notifications.
Bonus! eScreen can schedule and track employee physical exams, along with employee drug screenings. Our automated, comprehensive, donor-screening administration tool creates a total hiring solution for you. And it’s all conveniently online. You will be able to:
- Schedule physical exams for individual employees online.
- Register individuals and track their status—both online.
- Select from thousands of nationwide eScreen clinics to perform the exams.
- Combine drug testing and physical exams into one visit.
- Have physicals medically reviewed against employer requirements.
If your facility employs DOT-regulated workers alongside your non-regulated staffers, then eScreen can help manage both programs with one easy-to-use system. Our high-tech proficiency and experience allow us to ease your job in managing DOT-regulated programs. In fact, we’re so successful at automating this task that we currently manage two of the largest DOT programs in the country. And we process millions of data transactions each year, so you can rest assured your information is in good hands.
Some of the major ways your DOT program will benefit?
- Built-in compliance reports and management tools.
- Instant electronic DOT MIS reports and other statistical documents.
- An enhanced random drug-test program unlike any other in the industry.
- Online event scheduling with tracking and status abilities, allowing you to see each step in the collection and testing process.
- Collection and data management for all modes under DOT.
- Management of breath-alcohol testing and physicals.
- Access to one of the largest electronically integrated occupational health clinic networks.
If your company has both DOT and non-DOT employees, you’ll gain even more from eScreen’s programs. We add a level of consistency to the management of your drug screenings and physical exams because you’ll need only one electronic platform to cover both. And you’ll always know the status of each step in the collection and testing process because our system eliminates those “blind spots” that you experienced in the past.