Alere™ Toxicology is eScreen's preferred lab partner
- Alere™ Toxicology is now the eScreen preferred lab, so please let your staff know to keep Alere supplies on hand. Also, please be sure you have courier services established for Alere Toxicology.
- Since eScreen now has several lab partners, it can be confusing for your collection staff. Please be sure they are paying close attention to the on-screen event details and that they are using the applicable lab as indicated for each event.
- Please communicate with your front office and other collection staff that eScreen now manages more types of events beyond drug testing and that they should always follow the instructions presented to them on the ePassport® test scheduling document or by the donor's paperwork. The ePassport is your authorization to provide the services indicated, billable to eScreen. Please do not turn away eScreen donors who are presenting for occupational health and other services as described on the ePassport.
- When in doubt, always call us! If ever there is a question concerning an eScreen event, please contact our Client Services department for all the answers at .800.881.0722 option 5.
- More to come—eScreen is launching a new training and education series to ensure our network partners have all the tools to be successful in the delivery of services to employers!
NOTE: In an effort to provide better service, Alere Toxicology has regionalized the shipment of specimens for the eScreen collection partner network. Please see the map below to confirm to which of the two Alere labs your region of the country should ship its Alere specimens.
We are just getting started, and we are proud to have you as a partner! If you have any questions please read our Alere Lab Partnership FAQ, contact eScreen Client Services at 800.881.0722 option 5, or contact your dedicated eScreen account manager.
In February 2012, eScreen and Alere, Inc. entered into a binding agreement under which Alere acquired eScreen.
Alere, Inc. is a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health through the merger of rapid diagnostics and comprehensive health management initiatives. The company also offers a growing portfolio of employee-related health testing products and services.
The executive team of both Alere and eScreen agree that this combination will greatly enhance the ability for both companies to improve the delivery, efficiency and effectiveness of employee health. Both companies share a history of success in diagnostics and toxicology and together are poised for growth through plans to deploy robust new products and services on the eScreen platform.
What does all this mean to eScreen's network and service providers?
As the pioneer in creating a digital process in the world of workplace drug testing, eScreen is now going into the exam room to apply the same automation and paperless model to an expanded suite of services including medical services, vaccinations, physical exams and many more. Be on the lookout for information on Health-eScreen services, and the expanding revenue opportunity it brings to your facility!
With this advancement in eScreen's core line of products and services, it is critical now more than ever that our network service partners understand our mission and our marketing direction. Simply put: eScreen is going beyond drug testing and we need to ensure all service partners are cohesive in our initiatives to provide the expanded offering to local and national customers. eScreen will be launching an exciting new training and education series that will keep provider partners plugged into our rapidly changing marketplace!
Alere understands and supports our growth strategy and is helping us reach our goals. Recognizing the synergy between the two companies and applying new products makes our service model better for you, our partner. Alere Toxicology is the eScreen preferred laboratory partner and helps create additional opportunities for success to our partners, customers and their employees. We will see improvements in a number of service areas through the Alere Toxicology partnership, including improved turnaround time for receipt of supplies and for specimen reporting, added flexibility for courier services and pickup times, and enhanced disaster recovery/business continuity capabilities which is so critical in today's business environment. We are excited to bring these enhancements to you in the coming months!
We're counting on you to help spread the word throughout your organization regarding eScreen's growth strategy, our partnership with Alere Toxicology for lab services, and our expansion into more services between the occupational health clinic and the employer. This is an exciting time for eScreen and its partners as we expand the scope of our technology and our offering to shape the future of employment screening and employee health!