Nationwide Collection Sites
eScreen is a trusted partner of the world’s largest retailer—among many other small and large businesses, of course. These clients—who employ millions of staff members—appreciate the far-reaching service eScreen provides due to our sophisticated technology and our huge, nationwide network of occupational health providers.
How many collection-site partners do we have? So many it’s hard for us to keep count!
That’s because eScreen’s Occupational Health Network (EOHN) is one of the largest networks of clinics in the country—and also includes collection sites in Canada and Mexico. We include more than 4,000 service locations, and more than 2,600 of our clinic locations are equipped with the eScreen Drugs of Abuse Screening System (including our patented eCup® and eReader® rapid-screening drug-test technology). These clinics can perform the lab-based specimen collections, breath alcohol tests, physical exams and medical services you need to meet your efforts to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Our expansive collection-provider network ensures that you have the clinic coverage you need—no matter how many employees you test and no matter how far across the country they are spread.
Advantages of the eScreen Provider Network include:
- Thousands of nationwide collection sites for expanded coverage in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and many international collection locations.
- A paperless, electronic chain-of-custody form (eCCF™) at technology-enabled locations.
- 15-minute negative drug test results using eScreen’s patented screening technology.
- The option to create a customized collection network to meet your specific program’s needs.
- Onsite employee drug testing and medical services.
- Clinics that offer a comprehensive choice of services, from drug screens and BATs to physical exams, medical services, blood tests and more.
To learn more about eScreen’s offerings—drug screening, laboratory-based employee drug screening, random drug test program management, physicals management, health services and DQ file management—contact one of our sales reps at 800.881.0722 or click here.